I want to show this island a better way to get around than the usual single-occupant SUV. You can help me make it happen! Most people won’t want to bike everywhere like I do, but I want to introduce them to an electric bike conversion kit.
They’re a bit out of my reach, though, so I’m looking for someone who wants to help me show the world what a lightweight zero-emission vehicle can do for a daily commute. What’s in it for you as a sponsor? Read on for details…
- You’ll Get a Custom Theme Song… …if you sponsor me with the Phoenix Cruiser 4840 kit with the Lithium Ion battery. The better battery is a lot smaller, a lot lighter, and extends the range of the bike by about 300%.
If you spring for the deluxe package, I’ll write you or your company a custom theme song with a blanket license for one full year. Check out some of my client works here.
- You’re Saving The Planet. Publicly. By investing in a small electric vehicle, you’re announcing to the world that you support green initiatives. While electricity can be drawn from clean sources (solar, wind) or dirty sources (coal, oil), the vehicle itself is far more efficient than any Prius you’ll find.
I’ll be sure to give you a weekly report on how much gas you’re saving. I burn a gallon of gas every 23 miles in my van, how much do you want to conserve?
- Your Logo Will Be All Over Block Island. This little island is densely packed full of people who own yachts bigger than my house. It’s also a destination spot for families, college kids, fishermen, birdwatchers… Believe me, if you want to put your name in front of a diverse crowd in a good mood, this is the place.
While I’m onstage, the bike is parked/locked right out in front of the busiest club on Block Island. Your logo will be the first thing people see as they walk in the door.
- An Electric Bike Stands Out. Block Island is full of gas-powered scooters and mountain bikes… but a mountain bike going uphill at 30 miles per hour is going to turn some heads. People will take notice, and the bike’s owner (me) will certainly tell them all about your company.
On the other end of the spectrum, most of the locals on this island drive huge SUV’s. It amazes me every day how many people get around a 9-square-mile island in a 4700-pound gas guzzler. We need to show them there’s a better way to get to the beach!
- Your Logo Here. Along with the obvious real-world adornment, I’ll put your logo/link on the front page of matthewebel.com as an announcement for as long as I’m on Block Island (that’s all summer long).
I’ll probably think of more reasons later and add them here, but if you’re already interested just drop me a line via my contact page.
P.S.: If you liked what you read, please share it with others!