I have creative fans.
Sometimes I think very highly of myself for earning a living making shit up, but I’m constantly reminded of just how good my fans are at making shit up as well. Seriously, you guys are an exceptional bunch of people. If you haven’t seen what people have been submitting for The Lives of Dexter Peterson contest, here’s a look at some of the entries:
- Conspiracy of the Bulls by Glen Lupher Jr.
- Over My Head by Goldeen Ogawa
- Raindexter by Adam Hoek
- A Slimy Trail of Thought by Max Goof
- The Wronged Queen by Sarah Lander
- Unintended Consequences by Robbert Moore
- Whiskers and War Wounds by Wyatt
- 2,000 Years of Peace by Runtt
- You Just Lost the Game by Steven Shiroma
Seriously, check this shit out. And if you’re a graphic/photo/video artist, please help these cats (and yourself) win a copy of the album/novella by adding some artwork to go along with the journals!