I call myself a piano rocker, but I’m really just kind of a goofball. I’ve played at the Grand Ole Opry, been quoted in Rolling Stone, and made a name for myself in new media circles as a musician, podcaster, and freelance producer. I own my own studio and have been producing my own material for over seven years now.
People tell me that they’re fans because I write some funny stuff, some emotionally charged stuff, and I tend to experiment with my sound a lot. I’ll take their word for it, but you can find out for yourself by listening to the samples above or contacting me. All I know is that I have a voice that can do many things, most of which involves talking.
Contact me directly at 503-40-MUSIC, by email, or connect via my .
About The Voice
- Sounds 20′s-30′s
- Ranges from baritone (deep, Mike Rowe) to tenor (high, Geddy Lee)
- Smooth sound, little or no “gravel”
- Announcer (Radio, DJ, Game Show, Cheesy Smarm Deluxe)
- Aggressive, Energized
- Attitude, Arrogant, Sarcastic
- Flat Narration (Audiobook, Disclaimer)
- Dramatic, Suspenseful
- Comedic, Character
- Promotional, Professional (Commercial, Video Narration)
- Singing (as if that wasn’t obvious)
- Can record audio in home studio or in the Boston area.
- Willing to travel if expenses are covered.
- Microphone: Røde NT-2A Large Diaphragm Condenser
- DAW: Apple Logic Pro 9
- Deliverable Audio Formats: 16- or 24-bit AIFF, WAV, MP3, AAC, or Apple Lossless (stereo or mono)
- Delivery Methods: FTP access via matthewebel.com or your server, DropBox, overnight CD/DVD